The EGU (European Geosciences Union) General Assembly 2023 will be held on 23-28 April in Vienna, Austria, and online. This event gathers worldwide geoscientists to discuss all Earth, planetary and space sciences disciplines.
Multiple RECEIPT’s members will attend this event. Below are the sessions with presentations by Receipt’s consortium members:
- On Tuesday 24 at 10:55, our project coordinator Bart van den Hurk from Deltares will present “Climate impact storylines for assessing socio-economic responses to remote events” under HS2.4.6.
- On Tuesday from 14:00 to 15:45, there is also a poster presentation by Henrique Moreno Dumont Goulart and other RECEIPT members at Hall A: “Changes in regional and simultaneous soybean losses in the Americas due to projected global warming“.
- On Wednesday 25 at 09:30, Taro Kunimitsu from CICERO will be leading the presentation “Representing storylines with causal networks to support decision making” as part of CL4.8.
- On Thursday 27 at 09:15, Dewi le Bars from the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI) will be presenting “Constraining ocean dynamic sea-level projections along the coast of the Netherlands” at the session “Understanding sea level changes: global to local, from past to future”.
- On Thursday 27 from 16:15 to 18:00, Gijs van den Oord from the Netherlands eScience Center together with other RECEIPT members will present the poster “Communicating impacts of climate change with the RECEIPT storyline visualizer“.
Find more information on the programme and how to register here.
Published on : 18 January 2023